boxfrederick
boxfrederick, Software/Computer Expert
Experience:  Expert in computer technical support/10 yrs exp, Software Engineer 4 yrs exp, Networking 6 yrs exp
43327059

I have just paid microsoft for another year but if I try to

Customer Question

I have just paid microsoft for another year but if I try to add apps it comes up with a request for a password ***** I din't know since the oldaccount is now not in use
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: amazon prime
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon software?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  boxfrederick replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I'm Fred and welcome to Just Answer. Just answer is a paid site and I am here to answer your questions and give you the resources to fix your problem.
This is something I am sure we can get resolved.

Sounds like you are having issue with your Amazon Prime account and unable to remember your password. I am sure that is frustrating and something you would like to take care of right away. I am attaching a link that you will need to go to to reset your Amazon password.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GH3NM2YWEFEL2CQ4

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, Thank you for using Just Answer.

Fred