Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experienced Technology Consultant at K-Fix Helpdesk
107309638

I added googl, I added Google to my Acer Chromebook and now

Customer Question

I added googl
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I added Google to my Acer Chromebook and now I am totally locked out. I have work (a book I am writing) on my Chromebook but cannot retrieve it. Took it to Curry’s and they couldn’t figure it out.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?
Customer: Sorry I am 75 what do you mean . Apologies. I am running it as it was set
JA: What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes I hadn’t put my WiFi on it - and I downloaded Google - so I thought.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I don’t want to reset it as i will lose my work.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kyle replied 9 days ago.
Hello! You are through toCustomerfrom Just Answer. Firstly, I am really sorry to hear about your issue.
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer site that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
As your verified technical expert, my goal is to provide you with excellent service!
In order to protect the integrity of your setup and work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting procedures issued by your manufacturer or service provider and only advise proven working solutions designed to get you back up and running again.I am currently reviewing my virtual assistants notes, can you please give me a few minutes to get you your solution?
Expert:  Kyle replied 9 days ago.
Ok in relation to your issue I would advise you attempt to reset your Google account via this link here > https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en
If that doesn't work, please fill out the My account is disabled form :
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2 enter as much details as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. Then Google will verify your account and contact you later (1-3 days).Thanks for using Just Answer!
Expert:  Kyle replied 4 days ago.
Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?