Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

How to set up kindle e reader, amazon 10, I cannot find my

Customer Question

How to set up kindle e reader
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: amazon 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cannot find my username and password ***** my Amazon account that I had for my kindle fire
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing.
I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Amazon account.

Amazon account would be your email address. If you forget your Amazon account password ***** the direct method for resetting Amazon Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions to reset your Amazon account

A rating is only needed when we are finished. If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.