Divyansh
Divyansh, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I have paid to return a parcel but the label has disappeared

Customer Question

I have paid to return a parcel but the label has disappeared off my computer, Please advise
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Damart trousers
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to find it on computer
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need a new label please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Divyansh replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Divy. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

• You have reached out to Just Answer Tech support. We do not sell or return products. I can help you connect to the concerned team if you can share more details on who you purchased the product from. Thank you.

Please Note: You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

Expert:  Divyansh replied 11 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

• Please reach out to the support team that you purchased the product from by visiting the support portal.

• Link to the support portal can be support followed by the company’s name.

• You can also navigate to the My order section under your account to view & cancel your order.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.