Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I took delivery of a new printer on Saturday and have been

Hi My name is***** took delivery of a new printer on Saturday and have been unable to connect online.
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Trying to connect wirelessly. the blue light on the printer continues to help.I have been doing plenty of troubleshooting with your team. I do notice that the computer title through the diagnosis on screen is not the same as mine
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I used the printer using USB link on Saturday and yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. The computer is HP Deskjet 3700 Series (All in One) Actually on the box it is called Deskjet 3760.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
At present there is no connection. The printer is switched on and the blue light is flashing

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/6621049306

and open the file that downloads