Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I was hacked int recently and in getting going again various

I was hacked int recently and in getting going again various new passwords were required. I now have two references for being https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/100008529191561 and https....../t/100008519081641 I do not know which is the active one or if both are active but I have at least two birthday cards on one or other which I cannot access.Can both be combined.I have no photo on thee ''current'' contact. Help please.
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: I think it is my 'original',pre hacking contact that has gone into hiding.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It is a Lenovo goodness knows what, but it like me is quite elderly. Would Windows 7 be the answer to OS?
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I noticed it just recently but I did wonder when I arranged my new password ***** my home page no longer had a photo of me and I was being asked by?? if I wanted to insert one. Yesterday a nephew indicated that I had the two 'accounts'? and he asked which did I make most use of.
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes,sadly I am extremely 'Computer Inept'and do not know much in the way of technical terminology. I would be happy to if both 'accounts could be merged and I went back to he original one. Thanks

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your email account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.