Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I have been trying since yesterday to return an unwanted

Customer Question

I have been trying since yesterday to return an unwanted item within 14 days. I don't have an account and instructions online say to open one and I will get an email to verify. I have done this several times, asking to resend email, but it does not arrive in my inbox. I need a return label from you before I can send the sink back.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: My email is fine and I am getting emails from other suppliers of other items I have purchased. I have also checked my spam folder
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Why would it only affect VP and not other senders!
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need to send this item back asap inorder to be within 14 days.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. What website did you order this item from?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Victoria Plum

Please check your Spam folder in your email to see if the confirmation emails have landed there accidentally.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No I do not want to auto connect, I thought I was still in touch with Victoria Plum and not being passed to an outside Tech Expert!!!!!!! It is not my computer that's the problem - it is Victoria Plum!!! I just need a telephone number for them to solve this. How much has been taken from my card?

This is JustAnswer, an independent tech support company not affiliated with Victoria Plum. I'm sorry, I do not have access to billing information but you can contact JustAnswer customer support here: https://justanswer.com/help/contact-us