Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

Windows 10 had fatal crash --new mother board fitted and got

Customer Question

windows 10 had fatal crash --new mother board fitted and got it restarted first time. on second start nothing. MS asks two questions email has no text landline no. for password ***** both no good for me. email has been destroyed by BT and land line has no text. all i need is is a mobile message.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: one day, thanks
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: that will do for a first try.
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. In order to request a verification message another way you will need to contact Microsoft directly here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus