SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

I am a man but 94 years old. As a present I have been given

Customer Question

I am a man but 94 years old. As a present I have been given a Keyboard to .use with my I Pad. I have the keyboard set up on the plastic stand. The instructions tell me to go to Bluetooth settings, find KM13 etc and choose a pair. I do not know what i have to do. I have selected Bluetooth on the I Pad and I do not know how to proceed
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am unable to answer. If you are referring to my I Pad the IOS i think is the very latest which I believe is 14. I do have my main computer here which is a Lenovo but I do not think you mean that.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I received the new keyboard on 27 April - 2 days ago
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am sorry I do not know but I will give you any info that you might want
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure the keyboard is turned on and charged.

2. On iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth.

3. Select the device when it appears in the Other Devices list.

If Keyboard is already paired with another device, you must unpair them before you can connect Keyboard to your iPad.

Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
iT DOES NOT WORK SO PERHAPS i AM PAIRED WITH ANOTHER DEVICE. i NEVER DID THAT BUT TELL ME HOW TO UNPAIR PLEASE
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Please switch Off the keyboard once and then reconnect, turn the keyboard switch to On and then tap any key.

When Keyboard is reconnected, the onscreen keyboard doesn’t appear.

Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
NO I DO NOT LIKE BEING OFFERED A FREE SERVICE THEN FINDING EACH STEP COST A LOT MORE. IF THE SUPPLY GAVE MORE SENSENSIBLE INSTRUCTIONS THIS DIALOQUE WIULD NOT BE NECESSARY. IF A NEW ITEM IS PURCHASED THE VERY MINIMUM IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE INSTRUCTION SHOULD ENABLE THE EQUIPMENT TO BE USED WITHOUT A LOT OF TECNICAL ADVICE
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.
We can continue with the chat without any additional charges.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Very Unsatisfactory
Expert:  SaloniM replied 9 days ago.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. May I know the exact error message you're getting now so that I can help you with the resolution?