Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Can you help me please: What's the brand and model of your

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, can you help me please I'M
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Hi Pearl, is there some way you can help me establish my user name and password ***** my email I've lost my details. My email address is***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

Could you please elaborate on your issue?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account. If you don't remember your Apple ID then please use the following link to find your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID password ***** the direct method for resetting an Apple ID account password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas