Bing
Bing, Computer Scientist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

Iam trying to pay what I have bought but iam unable to

Customer Question

Iam trying to pay what I have bought but iam unable to confirm my payment
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It is my mobile
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Two days
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I buy goods on Ebay it has been ok but the last two days I'm unable to do so confirming my payment it can't go through
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bing replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Do you mean you want to make a payment using your mobile phone?

Expert:  Bing replied 6 days ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

Generally speaking, for any payment issue or difficulty, please check below the official eBay instruction.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/paying-items/paying-items-credit-debit-card?id=4038

If you believe your issue is not covered, simply give eBay a call so the eBay support team can handle your issue case by case.