Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

You can't show me the offers. We have a Toshiba Satellite

Customer Question

You can't show me the offers.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: We have a Toshiba Satellite model
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't seem to have ever got your offers on line.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know of anything else.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What offers are you trying to view?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. I thought it would be something I could do online.
Expert:  Sheri replied 12 days ago.

What offers are you trying to view?

Expert:  Sheri replied 12 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the website for the company. Once there, log into your account and make the changes.

Regards,

Sheri