Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

It won't let Mt top up phon and can't get O2 on phone,

Customer Question

It won't let Mt top up phon and can't get O2 on phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Huawel Androyd
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It diverts to pay but will not take it just over £6
JA: Is there anything else the Smartphone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 14 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid Question, and Answer support site. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Expert:  Rafi replied 13 days ago.

To answer your question -

If your app is not working correctly I would recommend following the steps below to get this resolved:

Open the Google Play Store app .

Tap Menu. My apps & games.

Tap on the app or game.

Tap Uninstall.

Go back and install the app

Also, you can try the following:

On Android, open Settings, go to Apps and notifications, choose the troublesome app, and tap Storage & cache.

You will have two options:

First, try choosing Clear Cache to erase only the temporary files that the app has stored on your phone. (When these grow too numerous or become corrupted, they can mess with the app’s speed and power.) Clearing the cache won’t mess with the app’s settings, but it may not be enough to solve your issue.

Second, ff this doesn’t help, select Clear Data to erase all the app’s information and start from scratch. Clearing the data offers a more comprehensive option, but you may have to re-enter your information afterwards, such as your username and password.

__________

If the steps didn’t address your issue a factory reset be required. I hope that one of these tips and fixes was able to help you with the issue you are experiencing.

Android factory reset steps can be found here: https://support.google.com/android/answer/6088915?hl=en

I hope that one of these tips or fixes was able to help you with the issue you are experiencing. If the above steps didn’t address it this would require a local tech shop visit.

Thank you very much for your time and patience while I typed up your response.  Let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.