Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I am trying to reactivate my account Hayling Island PDR

Customer Question

I am trying to reactivate my account Hayling Island PDR however it is telling me that my user name does not exist, my email is***@******.*** and I needt to reset my password. My account number is ***** 600342 and mobile***********JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: On my I phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: my mobile is***********JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to reconnect to my email account urgently please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 14 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid Question, and Answer support site. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Expert:  Rafi replied 13 days ago.

To answer your question -

Yahoo/Att takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. To recover your account please go to the Account Recovery Form. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.

It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password.

There are 2 ways to recover your yahoo account

First , fill out this form please click here:  https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Yahoo account. Yahoo will verify your account and contact you in 3-5 business days. They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Yahoo password.

Second, is to contact Yahoo/ATT through phone support in the United States at(###) ###-####
We best recommend a conversation through the phone because they going to ask you some sensitive information that can only be given over the phone and in addition, they need to validate your information.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.