Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I do not know how to access an old email account. i know my

Customer Question

hello. i do not know how to access an old email account. i know my old mobile number, but i know have that to access to that number
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: it goes back 2014/ 15, i do not really know
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: yes i think i know the password ***** but i only know the mobile number, and it no longer belongs to me
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no i do not think soo
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

If you still know the email address and the password, then you can always try to access it through the webmail. If the password ***** ***** or forgotten, then you can reset the password. However, resetting requires you to pass a verification using the security information on the account. If you pass the verification, you can recover the account. Otherwise, the account is lost for good.

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i cannot get a verification code for my old account because that old mobile phone number is ***** longer mine
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no i do not
want to do that
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 days ago.

What email account are you trying to recover?