Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Why has my phone told me that I've reached my spend limit

Customer Question

why has my phone told me that I've reached my spend limit when i've never even set one ?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: it's an apple phone, i dont know what the OS is but my number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i've only had this new phone for about a week, i just tried to call my daughter in Canada because this is her 30th birthday and cant !
JA: Is there anything else the Smartphone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: only that even my texts to her were un-delivered
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 14 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid Question, and Answer support site. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know the model of the device having the issue?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
when will it
Expert:  Rafi replied 14 days ago.

You will need to reset the device to factory settings to be able to get back in and/or clear any system errors. Please take the time to carefully read and do the instructions

1. Tap the Settings icon and then tap "General.”
  2. Tap "Reset" and then tap "Erase All Contents and Settings."
  3. Enter your iPad’s/iPhones passcode to confirm you have the privileges to do this.

Please note you will not lose your contacts.

If the above step is not an option you will need to do the information provided below

We will need to reset the device to be able to get back in and address this natter.

This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do a system restore through finder/iTunes.

At this time the steps outlined above are the only options.

If you still can't get the device fix with the reset a technician service request must be made by Apple and/or your carrier of choice.

If you need to contact a live person with Apple customer service you can find this information here: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

Expert:  Rafi replied 13 days ago.

Thank you again