Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Wayne Pearce. My address is Flat 71 March Court, Warwick

Customer Question

My name is***** Pearce. My address is Flat***** Warwick Drive, Barnes. SW15 6LD. My DOB is 17/10/1945. My e-mail number is***@******.*** To cut a long story short so to speak I have forgotten my password. Hence, after many attempts to regain it and even trying to start another account all over again. Can you help?
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes. On Face book.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My phone number is(###) ###-####2517.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I used to work at St Pauls Boys School. Lonsdale Road. Barnes SW13 9JT. I am now self-employed. Masters Swimming Coach and Competitor High Performance.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Gmail account.

Can you try to access your email via browser using the link below?

Please sign in with your correct Gmail ID and password ***** access the emails. Please let me know what happens.

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting a Gmail Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password. If you are not able to reset the password ***** the recovery options stated there, then on the recovery screen please click "try another" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it is connected before. The key is to use the " try another way" link when you don't have access to the recovery option shown there.

Please use the following link for more detailed instruction on recovering your Gmail account

Here are some tips

If possible:

• Use a computer, phone, or tablet where you frequently sign in
  • Use the same browser (like Chrome or Safari) that you usually do
  • Be in a location where you usually sign in, like at home or at work

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas