SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

My live email adrress book has several garbabge spellings

Customer Question

my live email adrress book has several garbabge spellings which come up beforehteones i wan t to use , how do i ithe rcorrect the spelling or delte the typos in the addressbook please ?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: live.co.uk
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my lenovo idea pad or windows ten computer desk from currys dixons uk made by dell
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: something called restoro which id a free down load from techies for windows website which wot in the event run from downloads.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks at the the moment thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know the exact issue you're facing?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:

1. Start typing the incorrect address so it appears in the To field
  2. Press the down arrow key to select the auto completed address
  3. Press the delete key to remove the address from Outlook's address cache

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni