SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

My Internet not working on TV and low on phone, You tube and

Customer Question

My Internet not working on TV and low on phone
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: You tube and Netflix
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: No will try now
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No but never had problem before
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know the maker and model of the TV?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
nothing changed but blue light on
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Says try connecting to Internet
Expert:  SaloniM replied 10 days ago.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:

1. Refer to your router and remove the power adapter for approximately 60 seconds, once 60 seconds have passed re-insert the power adapter and allow some additional time for the router to establish a network connection.

2. Once the router is connected. refer to your device you are trying to connect to WiFi and locate the Network/WiFi Settings.

3. Providing the WiFi Settings are enabled, your device should discover the nearby networks.

4. Select your WiFi network from the list, if you are unsure of the details, refer to the back of the router where the details will be detailed.

5. Once you have selected the Wireless Network you wish to connect to, you should be prompted to enter the Network Password, If you are unsure of the password, refer to the back of the router where the information will be listed.

I hope the information provided today helps to connect your device to WiFi and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!