Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I,m, I’m having trouble logging into my Online bank account

Customer Question

I,m
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m having trouble logging into my Online bank account with NatWest bank. I have tried about 10times only to be told there is a restrictive service and that I need an access code which they will send me in 3- 5 days time. The code never appears and I get no help from the bank. I’v tried the help line each time I try to log in but that’s no help at all, they only tell me I need an activation code and leave me high and dry so to speak. I have been to the Branch on 4 occations without success. The last time I went to the Brach in Crewe the lady I talked to did, after ringing another offic, manage to get me through, however when I got home it was the usual story, I need an Activation code. I can log into a restricted service but cannot carry out any actions. I don’t get any sense out of anyone at all. This has been going on since January which was my 90 th birthday. I wake up at 4 o’clock worrying about this. I cannot see any reason why I*m having this problem and the Bank are doing nothing about it. Every time I try to use my account they ignor my questions. I writ to you in desperation, it’s getting me down. I do hope you can give me some advice on what to try now, my nome is Ken Simpson and I live in Crewe Cheshire. Your hopefully Ken
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have applied 10 times on my phone and been to the Bank 4 times to have a face to facet talk. I had my computer engineer in but he said the machine is fine
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don’t think so Iv tried everything I can think of.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I Wii wait for you thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://personal.natwest.com/personal/banking-with-natwest/how-to/forgotten-your-online-banking-login-details.html
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens