Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My 24month contract has come to an end and I need to chose

Customer Question

my 24month contract has come to an end and I need to chose what to do now.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Ihave a samsung a40 black.android
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its an ipad i've had it for 24months ,18.99a month , letting me have 10GB DATA. can i have a sim card only contract now withthe same data?
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What company is your service through?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Its not a computer its an ipad*********** I want to know what sim only contracts idmobile can offer me after my 24 month handset plan has come to an end
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There is nothing wrong with my ipad. please try and answer my question
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below to see plan choices and how to make changes:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/plan-changes

Regards,

Sheri