Josh
Josh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I want tell you about my order, scooter 350w, I don’t have

Customer Question

I want tell you about my order
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: scooter 350w
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don’t have computer
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I telling you, the order is deal
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Many items are subject to an 8 hour no penalty cancellation period. You have up to 8 hours after purchase to cancel the order. To cancel any orders or request a refund, you will need to submit a request through Wish.com customer service since they do not have an online refund/cancel form.

To reach Wish.com, please call them at 1(###) ###-####br/>or you can reach them via email here:***@******.***

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I just telling you about my order
I was missing the address but the order is deal
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Which company is the order through?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My address is flat 1 number 30 old marston road
the post code is OX3 0JP
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
eBay
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Has the item shipped already?