Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I would like to delete web site MYDATES from my laptop as

Customer Question

i would like to delete web site MYDATES from my laptop as they are a pest and come on to the laptop every time i go on line. i dont know this was possible.thanks frank.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: HPlaptop, Windows 10.
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i am hopeless with laptop trminology, i dont know how to instal !!!
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am 79 ,retired,!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your computer.

May I know which web browser ( chrome or Firefox or Edge or Safari ) do you use on your computer?

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

You can reset your browser to fix the issue. If you are using a Chrome browser then please follow the steps given below to fix the issue. You can restore your browser settings in Chrome at any time. Your saved bookmarks and passwords won't be cleared or changed.

1. On your computer, open the Chrome browser.
  2. At the top right, click More(3 vertical dots) then select Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
    • Under "Reset and cleanup, click Reset Settings then click on Reset Settings again to confirm.

If you are using Microsoft Edge browser then please follow the steps below to reset the browser

1. Open Edge browser
  2. In the top right corner, click on Microsoft Edge’s main menu button, represented by three horizontal dots. When the drop-down menu appears, click on “Settings“.”.
  3. On the left side of the window, click on “Reset Settings”.
  4. In the main window, click on “Restore settings to their default values”.
  5. A confirmation dialogue should now be displayed, detailing the components that will be restored to their default state should you continue on with the reset process. To complete the restoration process, click on the “Reset” button.

If you are using any other browser please let me know and I will send you the instructions to fix the issue. Please let me know what happens.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas