Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Can you help I have lost a microsoft account, I am not sure

Customer Question

Can you help I have lost a microsoft account
JA: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am not sure what you mean I am an IT ludite
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have only just lost it
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Microsoft Account.

Can you try to access your Microsoft account via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Microsoft account. Please let me know what happens.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your Microsoft Account, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting a Microsoft Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

Please follow the link below for a detailed video tutorial that might help you recover your account

Please remember to use a device or browser you used in the past to access your Microsoft account so will be easier to reset your password.

If you are still not able to reset your password, then you need to fill a form and submit it to Microsoft. Provide as much as possible information to them and if they verify you are the owner, they will help you reset the password. Then Microsoft will verify your account and contact you later (24-48 hours)Keep in mind that if they couldn't verify you, they will not assist you in resetting the password.

Click the following link to access the recovery form directly

Please click the link below for video instructions to recover your account if you don’t have access to the sign-in information(Please watch the video to recover your account using the form)

If you are still unable to submit a form or recover or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you need to contact a Microsoft agent directly who has access to your account and prove the ownership of your account. You can contact them by clicking the link below

Or please dial the following:

***-***-****

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Microsoft regarding account recovery

If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas