Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My iphone 7 has suddenly when i ended a call maximized

my iphone 7 has suddenly when i ended a call maximized everything on the screen and the pad lock symbol at the top of the screen is in the locked position
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iphone 7
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened when i just finished a call
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the volume down and power buttons on the device until you see the apple logo then release.
Let the device restart and tell me how it now functions please.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
holding buttons no apple logo but emergancy sound restart o change

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/8961742623

and open the file you download

You closed the program which disconnected the session, can you please open it again