Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I recently purchased Avast Premium, No problems but I had to

I recently purchased Avast Premium, No problems but I had to take my laptop.HP. to be repaired. It has come back with my Avast removed. What do I do to restore. My activation code is:- RVS7EN-DMRHT-4CLBT2
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: HP. Laptop. 14-cmOxxx Serial Number:- 5CG948211K, Product Number:-7BL2IEA#ABU
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Apparently that is what was done. I have tried to Download Zoom again and that is not working like it used to. It is asking me to download via my browser and the reception is dreadful. I am not technically very savvy being in my 8oth year and am very wary about pressing buttons into the unknown. As I can see everything has been removed
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I am aware of but like I said I am not technically minded

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Use my link below

https://www.avast.com/free-antivirus-download-r3-green#pc

And redownload it, you can then use the code to activate it again

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please

Use my link below

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My laptop is not responding. I am going back to Curry's and Team Knowhow and get them to fix their"repair" as this is not the only issue I have. Thankyou for trying to help.

You are welcome