Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I registered with office 365 Home on the 10/09/2016. and I

I registered with office 365 Home on the 10/09/2016. and I understood that I could download Microsoft Word and Excel on to two different computers, which I have only used one. Could you please tell me how I download on to the second computer.
JA: When did you last update Word?
Customer: September 2016 I think
JA: What have you tried so far with your Word?
Customer: I haven't, I'm just about to buy a second computer and wish to know if I will still be able to download my second Microsoft office Office and how I go about it.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Microsoft office.

Please click on the link below and sign in with your Microsoft account

Open the link and Sign in with your Microsoft account email and password ***** with your Microsoft Office subscription. Review the details under the Services & Subscriptions heading. Does it show any subscription there?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
All I wanted to know was do I still have a free download for a second computer from my original subscription in 2016?

Sure! I can help you with that, before that please click on the link below and sign in with your Microsoft account( you need to log in to your Microsoft account to download office on a second computer)

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please follow the instructions below to download Office 365 on your second computer.

1. Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
  2. Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office.
  3. From the Office home page select Install Office.
  4. Select Install
  5. This completes the download of Office to your device. Then open the downloaded file to install it.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions

Please check the video instruction using the link given below

A rating is only needed when we are finished. If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Anas
Thank you, ***** ***** still awaiting delivery of my second computer and hopefully I will be able to download, following your instructions, then. Thank you for your help.

You are very welcome! I am happy to help you. Have a nice day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas