Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have been locked out of my outlook account as I can’t

I have been locked out of my outlook account as I can’t remember my password ***** I thought I had successfully changed it as I input the code sent to me. When I tried to go in again using the new password, it wasn’t recognised. It now says I am locked out until tomorrow as I have been going round in circles trying to reset my password ***** but I have not been getting any new codes to do this. I have had no emails since Saturday . Can you help. I would just like to reinstate my old password
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes, my Husband has access on his iPad but he has been locked out since Saturday too. Also I usually have access on my mobile but it is saying Someone tried to change the security on Saturday and if it was me (which it was) to ignore it. I tried to reset my password ***** to no avail
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes I have a mobile number and I have already tried using this. I was asked for the last 4 numbers and I was told a security code would be sent. I supplied this info but couldn’t find any security code
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can’t think of anything

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Outlook account.

Can you try to access your Outlook account via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Outlook account( Enter the new password ***** logging in). Please let me know what happens.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your Outlook account's password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account one more time. The direct method for resetting an Outlook Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

Please follow the link below for a detailed video tutorial that might help you recover your account

Please remember to use a device or browser you used in the past to access your Outlook(Microsoft) account so will be easier to reset your password.

If you are still not able to reset your password, then you need to fill a form and submit it to Microsoft. Provide as much as possible information to them and if they verify you are the owner, they will help you reset the password. Then Microsoft will verify your account and contact you later (24-48 hours)Keep in mind that if they couldn't verify you, they will not assist you in resetting the password.

Click the following link to access the recovery form directly

Please click the link below for a video walkthrough to recover your account if you don’t have access to sign-in information(Please watch the video to recover your account using the account recovery form)

If you are still unable to submit a form or recover or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you need to contact a Microsoft agent directly who has access to your account and prove the ownership of your account. You can contact them by clicking the link below

Or please dial the following:

• ***-***-****

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Microsoft regarding account recovery

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks I have now reset my password ***** have got back into my Outlook email account

You are very welcome! I am happy to help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer services. Have a nice day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas