Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I want to recover my apple email but I forgot all my

I want to recover my apple email but I forgot all my password ***** details. What can I do, I haven't used the email for years?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Apple ID.

May I know do you remember your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't remember anything as it's been a very long time. It is just the email name I would like to get back?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account. If you don't remember your Apple ID then please use the following link to find your Apple ID

Please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It asks for my password?

Were you able to find your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They can't find it
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It said
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No apple is found?

Unfortunately, it is the only way to find your Apple ID. You just said that it is asking for the password, may I know where it is asking for the password?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I went to iCloud?

Please follow the instructions to reset your Apple ID password. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Apple directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

To do that, please open the following link

​​​​You can choose the contact option there

OR

you can call Apple Technical support by calling the following number

• 0800(###) ###-####/strong>

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.