Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I can't get into any of my Microsoft products on my PC. The

I can't get into any of my Microsoft products on my PC. The email asks me to put my password ***** and I have tried all possible options but it still won't let me in . I can't get into Excel and get the following message: Microsoft can't find your license for this application . A repair attempt was unsuccessful . Microsoft will now exit. . I paid my renewal for my license on April 12th and £ 59 was taken from my credit card!
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I could be
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I can't remember
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Microsoft Office. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please try the below instructions:

• Please open any Word or Excel document.
  • Click on File >> Click on Account.
  • Click on Sign out or Sign in or Fix me or Change License and then log in to your account.
  • Close the document and reopen it again.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can now get into my outlook on my temporary membership but can't get into my excel

Please do follow the above-provided instructions.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I do not want a secure remote helper as I don't trust this. I just want to be able to access EXcel, which I have paid for!

Kindly ignore the premium service pop-up. That offer is automatically generated by the website, not by me and the remote assistance is optional.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can't open word or Excel documents as I keep getting the same messageas described before

I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Office.

Before uninstalling Office, click on the below link, login to your account and make sure that you have an active Office subscription to re-install it later.

https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

Once you confirm that you have an active Office subscription, follow the below instructions to uninstall Microsoft Office.

• Press the Windows logo key and R keys together to open Run.
  • In the RUN box type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
  • Programs & Features window will open with the list of programs.
  • In the list find Microsoft Office, right-click on it, and click on Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions to remove Microsoft Office.
  • Wait for the Microsoft Office to finish uninstalling.

Once done, restart the computer and re-install Microsoft Office by visiting your account at: www.office.com