Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Facebook account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.
1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address or the phone number associated with your Facebook account and click on search.
2. Select the option to which you want to receive the code and click on continue.
3. Enter the code which you have received and click on continue and enter the new password ***** your Facebook account.
4. Try to re-login using the new password.
Option 2: If the password ***** ***** reset using the Option 1, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Facebook account. Facebook team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.
Delete Facebook account:
Please do follow the below mentioned steps to delete your Facebook account.
1. Please login to your Facebook account(facebook.com) and click on the down arrow on top right corner of your Facebook account.
2. Click on "Settings and privacy > settings.
3. Click on "Your Facebook Information" in the left column.
4. Click on "Deactivation and Deletion".
5. Select "Permanently Delete Account" and click on "Continue to Account Deletion".
6. Click "Delete Account" and enter the password ***** click continue.