Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have made almost a dozen attempts to log into my microsoft

Hello, I have made almost a dozen attempts to log into my microsoft account, yesterday and this morning. Each new code or passcode tried is rejected. can you please help me overcome this most frustrating problem
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Sorry at age 81 I confess I don't always understand the terminology what do you mean by application?
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: I am having difficulty in getting into Microsoft Account I am using Google Browser
JA: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?
Customer: I have typed in Microsoft and on request for my details I am rejected, I've tried and been sent dozen codes/passwords but all rejected
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you I believe I have more or less covered the points

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Microsoft account.

Can you try to access your Microsoft account via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Microsoft account. Please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It is asking for email and code but I have been through all that several Yes please I would like you to connect to my device
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Not clear what this means am I being scammed?

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your account, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account one more time. The direct method for resetting a Microsoft Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

Please follow the link below for a detailed video tutorial that might help you recover your account

Please remember to use a device or browser you used in the past to access your Microsoft account so will be easier to reset your password.

If you are still not able to reset your password, then you need to fill a form and submit it to Microsoft. Provide as much as possible information to them and if they verify you are the owner, they will help you reset the password. Then Microsoft will verify your account and contact you later (24-48 hours)Keep in mind that if they couldn't verify you, they will not assist you in resetting the password.

Click the following link to access the recovery form directly

Please click the link below for video instructions to recover your account if you don’t have access to sign-in information(Please watch the video to recover your account using the form)

If you are still unable to submit a form or recover or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you need to contact a Microsoft agent directly who has access to your account and prove the ownership of your account. You can contact them by clicking the link below

Or please dial the following:

• ***-***-****

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Microsoft regarding account recovery

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

I have opened the remote support to the expert pool, someone who can connect will get back to you. You will get notified as soon as a remote expert connects with you. Please follow my instructions to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have gone through all of the above sights but to no avail

Just to confirm did you submit the account recovery form?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have been on line with you for nearly 3/4 hour this is a poor service when is Assistance likely to be had, I cannot stay on the computer as I have other pressing appointments

You don't need to stay online, You will get notified as soon as a remote expert connects with you. Just to confirm did you submit the account recovery form?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I do not recall submitting the account recovery form

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I submitted one last night I do not have the means to provide a second email they are requesting

Just to confirm don't you have any other email account?

You can use any active email account, even one belonging to a friend or relative. If you don’t have another email account that you can access, you can create a temporary outlook.com account for free by selecting Create one at the Microsoft account sign-in page.

Microsoft takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. Unfortunately, if you can’t use the provided method to prove ownership of the account Microsoft will not give it to you. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. There is no other way to get the verification code unless you have the backup codes written down or other recovery options setup before Choose Try another way and fill in all the requested details and submit to Microsoft. This is to prove your ownership of the account and if Microsoft can verify you are the owner, then they will let you reset it. You can fill and submit this form and the Microsoft team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

Enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Microsoft account. After you submit the form, Microsoft will review your request and usually email you within 2 business days to let you know if your account has been restored or not. Please understand that I don't have access to your account details to reset it myself for you and I can only give the steps to you so you try to reset it yourself as you are the account owner and I can only provide truthful information and I am just messenger. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry wished I had another solution here for this issue. Hope you understand. (Make sure you contact Microsoft to recover your account before creating a new account as the last option). Another option is you can create a new Microsoft account and use that account. Would you like to do that?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
please create new account but I would still need to use my email address

You can use the link below to create a new Microsoft account

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello again, I tried the above suggestion only to be advised there is a temporary problem, try again later. Are Microsoft and I ever to meet ?

There is no other direct way to contact Microsoft support. You can contact them by clicking the link below

Or by dialling the following number

• ***-***-****
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I tried the path you suggested but Micro soft is not functioning and advised me to try again later
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have tried that and they take me through the same series of steps as you have and I still cannot get through

If you did multiple attempts in recovering and verify your account, Microsoft might temporarily prevent you to do it. Your only option is to wait. Please do not do any further attempts to reset your account. If you keep trying the system will detect this as unusual activity and may not allow you access account again. So please try again only after3-4 hours and let me know what happens.

You can try to fill out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to two times per day. Please click the link below for detailed instructions

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** me last night saying I had made too many attempts and to try again tomorrow, which we have. will leave it until later and live in hopes

You are welcome. Sorry wished I had an easy solution for you in this case. Your only option is to wait until Microsoft review the account recovery request you submitted before.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What has happened about the Secure Remote Assistance as outlined above and have I been charged for it?

Sorry, I don't have access to billing So please contact our customer support via the link below

You can also call the billing customer support by dialling the following number

• United Kingdom 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland 1800 760 906

They will cancel the remote charge for you.