Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I cannot get to my Amazon account.Password not working, ive

I cannot get to my Amazon account.Password ***** working
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: ive got an apple ipad
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: dont know that
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just today.I’ve got 6 items in basket,then when I tried to logon again it wouldn’t work.A text on phone says tap the link but there’s nothing to tap sp can’t get any further
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no nothing else.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Amazon account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Step1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address or the phone number which you have used to login to your Amazon account and click on continue.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

2. A OTP(One time password) will be sent to your registered email or Mobile as text message based on your selection.

3. Enter the OTP which you have received and click on continue and create the new password.

4. Once the new password ***** ***** Try to re-login using the new password.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’ve done this but nothing is happening

May I know the issue you are facing while resetting the password ***** the above steps.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just had a text to say tap here but nothing is happening.I’ve been doing this for last 3 hours

I am sorry for what you are facing. In that case, I suggest you to use the below number to get connected with Amazon customer service. They will be able to help you to recover the account for you.

1-***-***-****

https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200507590&ref_=footer_gw_m_b_he

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
There’s nothing to tap onto,so can’t go any further.

1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Done that but they need the password ***** nothing happens when I put in the password.

I am sorry for what you are facing. Unfortunately, those are the only options available to recover the account.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It says approve the notification send to....then last numbers of mobile.I can’t tap on the text on phone nothing happens.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What do I do now .Do I make a new account ?

I suggest you to use the below number to get connected with Amazon customer service. They will be able to help you to fix the issue.

1-***-***-****