Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 15 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have a 3620and it running out of memory on my c drive what

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have a 3620and it running out of memory on my c drive what can i do about it and its running slow
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: so what can i do about it
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, which is a paid question and answer website. My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to helping you.

Instead of deleting things, you may compress the hard drive by following the instructions below:

1) Right click the C: drive icon and choose Properties.

2) Put a check in the box that says, "Compress this drive to save disk space".

3) Click the Apply button.

4) Choose to compress all folders and subfolders.

5) If you are given any errors, just choose to continue.

Once that is complete, you will have a lot more free space available.

---As a note:

You may ignore additional offers such as phone calls or remote session requests as those are automatically offered by the website. If you do wish for me to remotely connect to your computer and help you fix this problem, please let me know.

***** *****

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It already as a tick in the box

Thank you. Let's begin the Secure Remote Assistance session now.

You must run the remote application on a computer. (You can't run it on a tablet, cell phone, or an iPad.)

Following the instructions below will start the remote session on your computer:
--> Go to the computer.
--> On the computer, go to the following website: https://JasonJones.ScreenConnect.com
--> On the computer, on that page, enter the following two digit code: 74
--> After you enter the code, click the Circle/Arrow button next to the code box and run the program. When you do that, a file will download. You must open that file and allow it to run. If given a window regarding the running of the application, choose -Continue installing from outside the Store-

Hello friend,

Thank you for giving me the chance to help, today.

If you need help with anything in the future, please let me know.

***** *****

You may mark ***** ***** as one of your 'Favorite Experts' on one of the pages linked below:
USA Site: https://my-secure.justanswer.com/dashboard
UK Site: https://my-secure.justanswer.co.uk/dashboard