Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Been having internet problems for a week now the red light

Customer Question

Been having internet problems for a week now the red light constantly flashy on the router
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: no
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: A red light in the Square
JA: Is there anything else the Network Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the internet router (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the internet router, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No it’s still flashing red ‍♀️
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Who is your internet provider?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Plusnet
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

You will then need to please call on 0800(###) ###-####to check for any outages in your area please