Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I can no longer order from Amazon as I do not have a

I can no longer order from Amazon as I do not have a smartphone and can not get past the requirement to tap my phone! If you can not help I wish to cancel my Prime account as this is no longer relevant.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I do NOT have a smart phone see my previous post!
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I DO NOT HAVE A SMARTPHONE
JA: Is there anything else the Smartphone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NO

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Amazon account.

Can you try to access your Amazon account via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Amazon account. Please let me know what happens.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Since you are not able to verify your Amazon account via the authentication method, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting Amazon Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Amazon support directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

Please click the link below to contact Amazon support.

Or

dial the following number( You can call this number to fix the issue)

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to fix your account myself and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Whilst waiting for a response I found Amazons number and they fixed my problem for me. My account with Justanswer is now closed.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas