Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

I had attended a driving twin-tests course - INVOLVING

Customer Question

I had attended a driving twin-tests course - INVOLVING TROUBLES about which the second examiner apologised and I kept quiet - since 14th April 2021; please advise about why my driving licence re-issue is being held up My Driving licence No. was DURIN308047. Date of Birth is 4th August 1937. References of correspondence with you include M32660944 & 03137309 & 03291710. There might be a 14-Digit one which I have lost - please kindly re-provide. Seton During www.directcostscutters.com
JA: What computer or device has sound issues?
Customer: I do not have any issues with my laptop computer! Seton During
JA: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?
Customer: Neither!
JA: Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?
Customer: I had two ZOOM meetings yesterday with no problems!
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 15 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be your friendly expert trying to assist you today on JustAnswer the independent paid for question and answer website. Please give me a moment to review your question, thank you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
OK!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My email address is***@******.***
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 14 days ago.
Please can you confirm the issue for me.Is it:Why your license application is being held up?OrA sound issue on your device?Thank you
Hi again, I would really like to be able to assist you with specific help but without the correct information i am unable to, please can you try as best you can to answer my follow up questions.If you still require assistance with this issue please reply to this chat or alternatively feel free to pm me and I will gladly help you.Thank you for using https://www.justanswer.com/. Feel free to reach back anytime! Take care, stay healthy and safe! Have a great day ahead!