Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot get into my computer I lost my Microsoft activation

Customer Question

I cannot get into my computer I lost my Microsoft activation code 25 I think numbers
JA: When were you last able to use your Microsoft phone?
Customer: Ages ago go I don't even have it on my phone now but I wonted to start reusing my computer I cannot get Into it as I put a password ***** open main page
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No can you retrieve if I give you my old address details and new address
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this service free
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 11 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid Question, and Answer support site. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?