Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I am unable to connect to google on my computer. HELP

Customer Question

I am unable to connect to google on my computer . HELP Please
JA: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?
Customer: I need to connect to google because there is an error in sending my email address to google
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: by email From my email address which is ***@******.*** but it appears that is getting corrupted somewhere as no-one recognises this address
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have contacted gmail but they do not help me at all
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot send am email to anyone as it appears to be corrupted by gmail . My email address is***@******.*** please try to help me as I have been trying for the last three days now !!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 21 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer Services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Gmail account.

Can you try to access your Gmail account via browser using the link below?

Please sign in with your correct Gmail ID and password ***** access the emails. If you are not able to sign in then let me know and I will help you with the instructions to fix the issue. Please let me know what happens.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your Gmail account, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting a Gmail Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password. If you are not able to reset the password ***** the recovery options stated there, then on the recovery screen please click "try another way" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it is connected before. The key is to use the " try another way" link when you don't have access to the recovery option shown there.

Please use the following link for more detailed instruction on recovering your Gmail account

Here are some tips

If possible:

• Use a computer, phone, or tablet where you frequently sign in
  • Use the same browser (like Chrome or Safari) that you usually do
  • Be in a location where you usually sign in, like at home or at work

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas