Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

It’s my iPhone SE, l cannot scan my sensor anymore? Nothing

Customer Question

It’s my iPhone SE, l cannot scan my sensor anymore? Nothing happens
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iPhone SE , not sure? How do l find that out
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: deleting app and restoring it? Also before it stopped reading messages, it was saying scan error?
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank uou
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your iPhone.

Could you please elaborate on your issue?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please follow the instruction given below to force restart your iPhone( iPhone SE 2nd generation) and let me know what happens.

1. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
  2. Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
  3. Press and hold the Side button(power button) for 15 seconds, then release the Side button.

If you are using the iPhone SE 1st generation then please follow the instructions given below to force restart it.

• Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

You will be asked to open the iPhone with your passcode after force rebooting it. Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Apple.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas