Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My panasonic phone won't receive calls. I have two but I

Customer Question

my panasonic phone won't receive calls.
JA: What Panasonic model do you have?
Customer: I have two but I can't see where the model number is.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It first happened about an hour ago. I have checked that it willmake outgoing calls but I don't know what to try to fix it. Could I have accidentally pressed something that stops it making calls? When it was in my pocket for example? On the screen it says handset 1
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please try removing the battery from the phone and leave it out for 3 minutes. Then reinsert it and test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have done that and it didn't work
Expert:  Sheri replied 17 days ago.

Do you have any other phones that you can test to see if you can make outgoing calls?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How do i get my five pounds back.
Expert:  Sheri replied 17 days ago.

For refund request:

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can click on the Contact Us button at the top or bottom of the page. You can also use this link: http://www.justanswer.com/help.

Regards,

Sheri