Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional
8287049

Can you help me with an issue with a mobile and a tablet. I

Customer Question

Can you help me with an issue with a mobile and a tablet. I will need a real expert on android tablets especially, but also on android phones.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 11 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. Can you please explain the issue you’re having? I’ll be happy to review and assist as best I can. I look forward to your reply. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My previous conversation
With 2 gentlemen right now explain it all.
the mobile is freezing so much, it might be better to use a laptop.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can't be sure you will solve the issue that way. I think we should continue like this.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
163;10 should be OK. It should be fine if we spoke. Some of the high street shops just say all sort of things in reply to a question like this. That's why iI was insisting on an expert I have another one on a tablet
If I get a satisfactory answer I will pay more.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry Ben you just said you are a tachie
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry techie
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Remote cant work now
The prompt comes up now and then . I can't make it come up. It must be on all androids.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I ts not a fault.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ben are you there
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have spent so much time explaining the issue . Any other explanations/ details are on the chats with them. only 2 just now.
.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Anyone there?
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately without additional information on the issue you're having, I can only suggest you perform a factory reset of the tablet in order to return it back to it's factory state.  Once done, you can install any apps or services that were not working properly prior to the reset.  Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!