Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I just waited for Uber for more than 10 mints It didn’t

Customer Question

Hi I just waited for Uber for more than 10 mints It didn’t return
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I did call
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Is my phone I would like my refund back I waited 10 mnts I even call the driver he said yes he’s coming I told where exactly I was he didn’t turn up he cancelled
JA: Is there anything else the Smartphone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I ordered a Uber driver to pick me up he did not show up and took 6 pounds so I’m asking you for a refund
Category: Computer
Expert:  Benjie replied 19 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  Benjie replied 19 days ago.

Any Uber Cash that wasn't purchased is non-refundable. This includes promotional credits earned and amounts received from Uber Support.

If you have unused Uber Cash from a purchase, you may be able to request a refund. Share details with us below and we'll be happy to look into your request.

Please click here https://help.uber.com/login

Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------

Here is my previous response below

Please click here https://help.uber.com/login