Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have not received emails since 25th May I closed my

Customer Question

I have not received emails since 25th May I closed my account intending to r enew it a that has fxed it before but now I cant get it back
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Lap op is OK its my iphone
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I dont know but how do I get my account back
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.