Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have spoken to someone about my printer who said the

I have spoken to someone about my printer who said the account is blocked due to different debit card. I have spoken to the Ba nk and they cannot authorise anything. HP said I needed a code to a mobile phone but I do not have a mobile and I have urgent documents to send via email wbich cannot go
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: a new password ***** given not long ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I urgently need to beable to recommence printing from my laptop.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
In the My Account section, click Change Billing Information, then Edit Payment Information.

Save this then try to print please

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
HP have still not connected me to allow me to print important documents from my HP laptop. I was told there was a problem with my account and this was because I had a new debit card as the old one expired. I telephoned my Bank and they could not understand why HP found this a problem as the new card details have been given to HP. I have an important meeting on Saturday and need the documents. I am 82 years of age and the stress of this is causing me health problems, please can you do something..

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

Save this then try to print please