Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I purchased an XRocker Evo Pro gaming chair from you

I purchased an XRocker Evo Pro gaming chair from you yesterday and picked it up from Sainsbury’s New England st. My problem is that the ‘rumble’ function does not work, nor does the LED lighting as shown in the thumbnail next to its description. I would be most grateful for any help you could offer to help solve my issues.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am attaching it to my PS 4. Have managed to get sound coming through but nothing else....
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cat no 854/6193
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Order no(###) ###-####I don’t think so

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

For help with your gaming chair, please click the link below and complete the request form:

https://xrockeruksupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks Sheri & thanks for the link...

You are very welcome.

Regards,

Sheri