Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

Please can I speak to someone. A phone number please. I’ve

Customer Question

Please can I speak to someone. A phone number please. I’ve tried everything your colleague suggested at least a dozen times. I did all the things on the list at least a dozen times. I’m extremely upset. I cannot believe I have had to sign up to a support syst and pay £5 ( even if it is refundable.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 15 days ago.

Hi there my name is***** will be your friendly expert trying to assist you today on JustAnswer the independent paid for question and answer website. Please give me a moment to review your question, thank you.

I don’t have any background on the issue please can you provide some more information for me.

thank you

Hi again, I would really like to be able to assist you with specific help but without the correct information i am unable to, please can you try as best you can to answer my follow up questions.If you still require assistance with this issue please reply to this chat or alternatively feel free to pm me and I will gladly help you.Thank you for using https://www.justanswer.com/. Feel free to reach back anytime! Take care, stay healthy and safe! Have a great day ahead!