Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Email with OTP doesnt arrive in my email, gmail, web

Customer Question

email with OTP doesnt arrive in my email
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: send again and look in trash
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 12 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Gmail account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address with which you are facing the issue and click next.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

2. Enter the last password ***** you have used to login and click on next. If you have forgotten the password, click on try another way and follow the on screen instructions to reset the password.

3. Try to re-login using the new password.

Option 2: If the password ***** ***** reset using the Option 1, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Gmail account. Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
look trash and resend

Please do follow the above mentioned steps to recover the account. Let me know if you find any difficulty in following the steps.