Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I can’t renew my password, Apple iPad. What is that? This

Customer Question

I can’t renew my password
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Apple iPad.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: What is that?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This week. I’ve said I’ve forgotten my password & tried to reset my password.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having this issue.

What exactly are you trying to sign into?

NOTE: If you see a pop-up offer for remote assistance, please just close it out and ignore it.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 15 days ago.

Can you tell me what it is exactly that you're trying to sign into?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What is happening?
Expert:  ChrisC replied 15 days ago.

Did you see my previous question? Can you tell me what it is exactly that you're trying to sign into?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 15 days ago.

You seem to have stepped away from the chat so I will leave some additional information for you.

Without knowing what it is you're trying to login to, it would be impossible for me to provide specific instructions to recover the account. With that being the case, what I would recommend would be to go to the Sign In prompt and look near the password ***** for an option that says "Forgot Password?" or "Having trouble signing in?" or something else along those lines. Click on that to try to recover the password.

If you can tell me specifically what it is you're having trouble accessing I should be able to provide more specific instructions.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’m trying to log into my emails on my iPad. I’ve tried forgot password. I put a new password ***** & when I sign in again password *****’t recognised.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 15 days ago.

Okay, in that case I am going to opt out of the question so that a more appropriate Expert can assist you. You will be notified when there's another response.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thanks.
Expert:  Benjie replied 15 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. To clear things up, may I ask with which type of account, device, or service this password ***** *****?

Expert:  Benjie replied 14 days ago.

Since I didn't hear from you please try these general instructions

Try To reset your account password ***** follow the steps below
1. To reset your password, click Log In at the top right corner of your screen.

2. In the Sign in With Your Email box, click Forgot Password ***** the Sign In button.

3. You will be prompted to enter in the email address you used to create your  account.

4. Click Reset Password.

5. An email will be sent to the email address you used to create your  account.

6. Open the email and click Reset Password ***** is located within the email body.

7. You will be sent to a Reset Your Password ***** where you will need to enter your new password. You will need to enter your password ***** a second time to confirm it was entered correctly.

8. Once done, click Reset Password ***** again.

9. Your password ***** been successfully updated. Now click Sign In.

10. Enter in the email address you used to create your  account and the new password ***** just created.

11. Click Sign In once more.

I hope the above information helps you. If you have any questions, let me know.