Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I forgot Apple ID password. How get new password?? do not

Customer Question

Hello. I forgot Apple ID password. How get new password??
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: do not remember
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks. No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Apple ID.

If you forget your Apple ID password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Apple directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

To do that, please open the following link

​​​​You can choose the contact option there

OR

you can call Apple Technical support by calling the following number

• 0800(###) ###-####/strong>

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions

A rating is only needed when we are finished. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas